TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
Simply Meditation is an easy set of techniques to help calm the mind, cultivate inner balance and allow you to experience more love in your life. This simple practice can create a peaceful state of mind in as little as 5-15 minutes per day. It supports your physical, mental and emotional well-being. It is perfect for those new to meditation or stressed by daily life. All attendees will be given a full colour printed student manual and follow up support files by email. Abhyasathisaya Gnatha Dasi is available for any questions or support needed by students after the course is over.
Taking time to drop into the stillness of your heart every day will help bring you more peace, joy, and happiness. Having a daily practice helps minimise the frenzy of a fast-paced lifestyle and supports a greater sense of contentment with the simple pleasures of life. Our easy techniques open the heart to love, and will change your life in positive, life-affirming ways.
- Ideal for people new to meditation.
- Lowers symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Perfect for after Hatha Yoga practice.
In the course, you will learn:
- Mantra – Focuses the mind and keeps you in the present moment.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus brings the rational and emotional qualities into harmony.
- Breathing exercises – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Heart visualisations – Helps you drop into the heart so you can access its wisdom.
- Mudras – Hand yoga strengthens and supports your meditation practice and balances your energy.
- Relaxation exercises – Conscious relaxation promotes energy flow so you feel better.
5 TO 15 MINUTES A DAY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Calm Your Mind
Simply Meditation techniques are designed to quiet the endless activity of your mind. This relaxes your body, creates inner peace, and improves concentration. Out of the stillness, clarity arises and decision-making improves, enabling you to move forward in your life with more self-confidence.
Experience More Love
By silencing the mind and moving into your heart, you can tap into the ever-present love that already exists inside of you. This love is the best guide to your ultimate happiness. Increasing compassion for yourself and others helps create more joy and positivity, even in the face of challenges.
Cultivate Inner Balance
Simply Meditation harmonises the mind and the heart. It helps neutralise volatile emotions and minimise conflicts, thus enhancing relationships. Regular practice neutralises your reactions to stress, strengthens your immune system and re-balances your nervous system.
In place of thinking or talking of things that are of no use, learn to sit quietly, keep the mind busy, but keep the mind focusing on positivity.
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda