The Friends of Bhakti Marga Program is for those fortunate enough to be able to share their love and support through financial contributions. Funds are used to support the mission’s physical and administrative infrastructure, free programs and new construction projects.
As a Friend, you are asked to make regular donations, either on a monthly or annual basis. You can give a donation once, or even better, give on a regular basis. Please know that your contribution will go to help where it is needed most.
Friends of Bhakti Marga Benefits
Although love given from the heart needs nothing in return, there are some very tangible benefits for our Friends.
- Exclusive free access to special livestream events.
- An annual event with Paramahamsa Vishwananda exclusively for Friends of Bhakti Marga: Satsang, Yagna.
- Christmas letter with a special New Year’s gift blessed by Paramahamsa Vishwananda.
- Friends of Bhakti Marga newsletter that is sent three times per year.
Personalised membership card allowing discounts:
- 10% discount in the Bhakti Shop during special times: e.g. Christmas/New Year, Navaratri, etc. (Discount is not available on the Shreemad Bhagavad Gita.)
- 10% discount on selected courses given in Shree Peetha Nilaya (Discounts are not available for any of the Sadhana courses or courses with Paramahamsa Vishwananda).
Access Your Friends of Bhakti Marga Benefits
- Friends of Bhakti Marga Livestream.
- Friends of Bhakti Marga Event.
- By His Grace and Love, Paramahamsa Vishwananda will conduct a special yagna this year for all the Friends of Bhakti Marga.
3 Ways to Pay
You may make your Friends of Bhakti Marga (FoBM) contribution three different ways: cash, bank transfer and via the Bhakti Shop online. If you are not yet a member, please sign up using our online FoBM Application Form.
If you need any assistance, please email Mataji Anjushri: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: Payment Options and Instructions