Come and join in the largest spiritual festival in Europe. The Just Love Festival is held at Bhakti Marga’s main ashram in the midst of the lush fields and forests of Germany’s renowned Taunus region. Shree Peetha Nilaya, ‘the Home of Maha-Lakshmi’, invites you to come and explore what lies deep within your own heart. You can experience a truly spiritual lifestyle and calm your mind in our little escape from the rush of the world.
Just Love Festival is not a mere festival – it is a lifestyle. It is an opportunity to experience life in a different light. Fusion of devotional music, yoga, vegetarian and vegan food, lectures and ceremonies created to immerse all your senses and to experience different way of spirituality.
What’s so special about Just Love?
- Pure Veg Cuisine: One of the JLF’s trademarks is pure veg cuisine. If you thought that meat-free food is boring, your taste buds will be surprised.
- Alcohol-Free: Simply put, Just Love Festival is a pure party. We do not serve alcohol nor any other intoxicating substance. We don’t need it. Neither will you.
- Children Friendly: JLF is not only children friendly, but kids love it! We will have dedicated kid’s corner where your little ones can safely enjoy in their style.
The event is in Germany, how does this work?
We are traveling as a group from Dublin airport to Frankfurt. Anyone is welcome to join the Bhakti Marga Ireland memebers and accompany them on this mini pilgramige to the heart of Europe. We will be sharing accomodation and transport costs as a group to reduce the overall costs for each individual.
- Fly to Frankfurt on 21st July.
- Fly back to Dublin on 31st July.
Register your interest