Date: 01 October 2018, 01 October 2018 – 6.00am-10.00pm each day.
Be in the presence of a living Spiritual Master
It is so special and rare to actually meet an enlightened Spiritual Master. Come and grasp this opportunity! Paramahamsa Vishwananda is a Satguru – one who lives in constant union with the Divine and is capable of transmitting that Grace to others at will.
Darshan: Get to experience Darshan with Paramahamsa Vishwananda where you get to look into His eyes and be blessed by Him. Everyone can attend one Darshan event (and there’s also an exclusive additional Darshan for those who sign up for the full seven days!)
Satsang: Paramahamsa Vishwananda will also be giving a Question and Answer session for the pilgrimage participants, where He answers to the mysteries of life.
Celebrate Mahavatar Babaji Day
Celebrate the Guru of all Gurus, the founder of the Kriya Yoga Lineage – Mahavatar Babaji to mark the special day He decided to remain on Earth to help humanity. Paramahamsa Vishwananda will be leading the celebrations with Puja, Kirtan and Guided meditations to mark the special day on Saturday 30 November.
Deepen your knowledge with the Bhakti Marga Academy
Bhagavad Gita Lectures: The Pilgrimage includes four insightful lectures on the Bhagavad Gita. The lectures will expand upon Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s commentary and provide you with the necessary tools to unlock the deeper meaning of this ancient wisdom and how the Bhagavad Gita can be practically applied to your daily life. There will also be an additional lecture explaining the Bhakti Marga mission itself.
Extra Academy Courses: Curious about spiritual traditions and philosophy? Or perhaps you’re more into the creative expressions like painting, drawing or music? Devotion can be practised in many forms and at the Bhakti Marga Academy will offer additional courses in Puja, Music, Sri Yantra, Art or Vedic Chanting.
Explore the Ashram
The week takes place at the Shree Peetha Nilaya Ashram – which means the home of Maha Lakshmi. The Ashram is a place to connect more deeply with yourself and other spiritual seekers to connect, learn and evolve.
Beautiful Hindu Temple: Experience uplifting daily prayers at the Bhutabhrteshwarnath Mandir – a living celebration of Bhakti. The temple houses 10 special deities and over 100 original wall paintings of the life of Krishna and other Bhakti saints.
Mother Nature: In the midst of the lush fields and forests of Germany’s renowned Taunus region, Shree Peetha Nilaya provides the perfect setting to enter into a journey of stillness. Take a walk in the grounds surrounded by natural beauty of forests, meditation garden and say hello to the resident peacocks too!
What is included?
Bhakti Marga Academy Lectures
- 4x lectures on Bhagavad Gita
- 1x lecture on the Bhakti Marga Mission
Events with Guruji
- Mahavatar Babaji Day Celebrations on Saturday 30 November
- Attending ONE of the Shared Public Darshans on either Monday 2 December OR Tuesday 3rd December.
- Exclusive Darshan ONLY for those who attend FULL 7 days on Wednesday 4 December
- Exclusive Satsang with Guruji for Country Week participants, on Monday 2 December (Most likely)
- Other spontaneous Satsangs as and when He wishes
Sadhana Sessions (time permitting)
- AKY2 Initiation on Saturday 30 November
- Talk on Japa and Japa Walk
- Group AKY Practice
- OM Chantings
Optional Academy Courses
- Music Workshop 1 (introduction to bhajans and how to use your voice)
- Music Workshop 2 (introduction in first steps of how to play Mrdunga)
- Sri Yantra Painting and Meditation
- Art Workshop
- Simple Puja
- Vedic Chanting
Country Specific Activities
- Yagna with Swamini Karuna
- Satsang with Swamini Karuna
Download the latest schedule – (May be subject to slight changes)
- Flights to Frankfurt from Dublin: €120 (roughly)
- Both full week and weekend options available.
Ireland have been allocated 5 beds at the Ashram. The allocations will be run on a first come first served basis. Please express an interest by entering your details in the form below: