Date: 19 October 2019 – 10.00am-6.00pm
Atma Kriya Yoga helps you realise a personal relationship with the Divine by bringing the awareness of the soul into everything you do. Through the grace of Shaktipat Initiation, the practice brings you more love, joy and connection with life itself. Atma Kriya Yoga is an advanced practice; each technique opens the heart to the transformational power of love. The techniques are simple yet powerful enough to take even the most experienced meditators to new realms of awareness and Divine connection.
Benefits of Atma Kriya Yoga
Burn Karma – Atma Kriya Yoga purifies all levels of your consciousness: body, emotions, mind and intellect, which allows your inner light to shine brighter. The practice burns lifetimes of karma, removing everything that stands in the way of you ultimately realising the ever-present Divine residing in your own heart.
Eternal Relationship – The goal of true yoga is union with the Divine: Self-Realisation through Divine Love. Atma Kriya Yoga inspires you to bring the awareness of your eternal Self into every thought, word and action. The techniques connect you with the source of life within your own being so you can fully enjoy your eternal relationship with the Divine.
Awaken Divine Qualities – As your practice deepens, Qualities naturally begin to manifest: peace, self-control, strength, wisdom, humility, compassion, vitality, and more. Atma Kriya Yoga gives you the tools to transcend the duality of the material world and awaken Divine Love: everything you need to attain true freedom.
Shaktipat Initiation – The Kriya Lineage Shaktipat Initiation unlocks the full potential of the techniques, protecting and guiding the practitioner every step of the practice. It also awakens the Divine Light that lies dormant inside your chakras and guarantees the success of the techniques.
Lineage – Mahavatar Babaji is the father of all Kriya lineages and the Guru of Paramahamsa Vishwananda, the creator of Atma Kriya Yoga. The blessing and grace of all the Kriya Masters are infused into the student through the Shaktipat Initiation. It is that blessing that ultimately leads the practitioner to experience the ever-present Divine residing in their own heart.
Full System – Atma Kriya Yoga is a full yogic system that includes meditation, as well as energetic and physical yogic exercises. The practice is well-rounded and yet flexible enough to incorporate into a busy lifestyle. Atma Kriya Yoga is ideally suited for this current time in history as it helps to develop bhakti: love of the Divine in all things.
In this course, you will learn:
- Japa – Reciting an ancient Sanskrit prayer (mantra) attunes your whole being to its powerful vibration and allows Divine Qualities to awaken.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus helps you bring self-awareness into your daily actions so you can transcend the duality of human existence.
- Sound yoga – Listening to the symphony of inner mystical sounds emanating from your heart chakra strengthens your intuition.
- OM Chanting – Group chanting generates harmony and peace for yourself, others and your local environment.
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Asanas – Five physical yogic postures support your meditation practice, boost your immune system and enhance your physical vitality.
- Mudras – Body and hand yoga aligns your body’s energy so you can reach your spiritual aim.
- Main Kriya – This chakra meditation raises your consciousness, unites body and soul, and burns karma with every breath.
- Protective Shield – Elevating the vibration of your energy centres protects you from negativity and allows more Divine Light to shine through.
- 9 Forms of Bhakti – Each technique cultivates a different form of bhakti (Devotion/Love) which uses the energy of Love to take you closer to full realisation.
Event details: 19th October 2019, 1.30pm – 5.00pm.
OM Chanting – 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Address: Oscailt, 8 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Cost for this event: Employed €50 Unemployed/Student/OAP €35
Included in the course:
- Hand made yogi stick for sound yoga.
- Chanting beads for Japa.
- Shaktipat Initiation.
- Atma Kriya Yoga student manual.
- Certificate of Completion.
Is Atma Kriya Yoga right for me?
You must be 18+ to learn and practise Atma Kriya Yoga. The practice includes several physical yoga postures; if you have any physical injuries or limitations, please consult with your doctor to make sure you can safely practice yoga. Your Atma Kriya Yoga teacher may also be able to help you with modifications for the exercises if required. If you are pregnant, have a history of heart or mental health issues, please let us know about any serious heath conditions when you make a course enquiry below…
Are you ready to register?
We only have 4 spaces left for this course – to reserve your place, you need to transfer a €25 deposit via bank transfer. We would be happy to give you a call back or more info by email if you require? This is an amazing opportunity and one not to be missed. Please fill in the booking form below and we will email you back ASAP with our bank details for the deposit. Currently 12 spaces left.